Call Our Office on 01480 400607

Selec Group – Selec Solar and Spaldwick Electrical

Recommended Electrcian covering Perry

Solar Installation Spaldwick

An old consumer unit

When should we upgrade our consumer unit?

The consumer unit in a house is responsible for stopping the flow of electricity when a fault appears. The older a consumer unit is the less likely it is to prevent a fire or electrocution when a fault appears.

Your house is probably your highest value assett, and you loved ones are probably living in the house with you. A new consumer unit is not the cheapest or most gratifying of upgrades you can complete on your house, but its the one that can have the most impact on your lives.

Call us on 01480 400607 and we will be able to give you a quote for a consumer unit upgrade.